Friday 16 August 2013

Wimbledon 2014

We have received this invitation from Jan, if anyone is interested in going, please contact her (phone number below). For more information click the link at the bottom.
 
 
I was wondering if you or any of your members  were interested in this trip I am helping to sort out. It is for the last weekend of Wimbledon and guarantees a seat on No 1 court all day. As the attached says they play the junior and senior finals on that court during the ladies finals (which you could watch on Henman Hill if you prefer)

My brother went with the company this year and had a fantastic time, the only drawback was the number of pick up spots for the coach which has a major impact on the implimentation of the drivers hours regulations for the coach. For this reason we thought that if we could get enough people interested we could limit the number of pick ups to a couple. I am attaching the letter recieved by my brother re this and it gives a good outline of the weekend. I already have 12 definate and some others thinking about it so Coventry/possibly Warwick dependant on numbers  will probably be the first pick up then going on to pick up my brother etc probably in Northants.. We do not have to get a full coach to run it so it is definately a go-er.

This is not a profit making enterprise and you will see that there are some discounts for group bookings based on the numbers. It is our intention that everyone is aware of these and that we have a share out on the day of any reduction to the bill. This might buy us a glass of Pimms

If you are interested please let me know and send/give me a deposit as soon as possible. (The reference to insurance applies to overseas trips only) . My address is Jan Wade, Dumela, Berkswell Road, Meriden CV7 7LB , telephone number 01676 523118. This trip is not limited to ladies or WI members as some friends and members of my bridge club are also going on the trip.

Perhaps you could let me know in the next couple of weeks if you are interested.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment